If this is NOT an emergency but you’re –
- feeling depressed or anxious;
- engaged in self-harming behaviours like cutting;
- dealing with substance use issues;
- confused about your gender identity or maybe want to come out;
- being bullied;
- having trouble at home or at school;
- experiencing physical, sexual and/or emotional abuse
And you need a safe place to talk about any of these or other issues that are bothering you – you can visit one of our Walk-in Clinics on your own or with a family member. It’s free and no appointment is necessary – just walk in!
Often we can make a real difference in just one session, but we can also refer you to other services if needed and Walk-in can be used more than once if necessary. We are here to help and not to judge. Your health and safety are our number one concern.