In Case of Emergency
Skylark Children Youth and Families is not a crisis or emergency centre. If you need immediate help, go to your nearest Hospital Emergency Room or dial 911.
24-hour Crisis Centres
Open 24 hours a day (unless otherwise indicated) when you need someone to talk to
Mobile crisis response teams (24hrs/7days)
- Gerstein Centre Crisis Line – 416-929-5200 service borders: south to the lake, north to Eglinton, east to Bayview to Danforth and then to Victoria Park, west to Jane St..
- St. Mike’s Hospital Mobile Crisis Team via Police Department (911) accessible through police (no direct number).
North York/ Etobicoke:
- Provided by St. Elizabeth Health Care – 416-498-0043 Service borders: South to the lake to Jane, to Eglinton, Eglinton east to Victoria Park, north to Steeles, and west to Hwy 427
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Mobile Crisis Team via Police Department (911) accessible through police (no direct number).
- Scarborough Hospital Regional Mobile Crisis Team – 416-495-2891 Service borders: south to the lake, north to Steeles Ave., east to Port Union Rd., and west to Victoria Park
Other Important Resources
For information and support
For Hospitals, Children’s Aid and Family Service Agencies
For information on mental health, drugs, stress, and anything else you can think of
For more Trans resources, please see Resources for Trans Youth »
For more LGBTQ resources, please see Resources for LGBTQ Youth »